3. No Implied License. This Site and any associated software, files, data, content, documentation, or any other materials provided by Direct Line Global (collectively “Associated Materials”) are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights reserved. Direct Line Global does not convey to anyone, through allowing access to this Site, any ownership rights in this Site or in the Associated Materials appearing on or made available through this Site. You may not copy, modify, translate, transmit, distribute, adapt, reproduce, decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of this Site or the Associated Materials.
You shall not cause this Site to be displayed as a part of or within another Internet site or Web page or resell or redistribute any portion of this Site or Associated Materials or provide access to the foregoing to any third party for financial gain.
4. Conduct. You agree not to use this Site or the Associated Materials to: (a) restrict or inhibit others from using and enjoying this Site; (b) transmit or upload unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation; (c) transmit or upload any material that violates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trademark, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (d) transmit or upload any virus or any program or component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (e) transmit or upload any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harmful, harassing, defamatory, tortuous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, obscene, sexually explicit or indecent; (f) gain unauthorized access to other accounts on this Site, other computer systems or networks; (g) store, collect or disclose any company names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, listings, reports, fees, pricing or any other information except as strictly necessary to use this Site; or (h) impersonate or otherwise misrepresent any person or entity, or make false or misleading indications of origin or fact. You, and not Direct Line Global, shall be responsible for ensuring that your use of this Site and the Associated Materials does not constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance, including, but not limited to, U.S. laws regarding the transmission of technical data. You agree to obey the requirements, procedures and policies of computer systems connected to this Site. Direct Line Global shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review your conduct on this Site.
5. Feedback. In the event that you provide Direct Line Global with any feedback or suggestions (“Feedback”) regarding the functionality and/or performance of this Site or the Associated Materials, Direct Line Global shall have a non-exclusive, perpetual, non-terminable, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sublicense, distribute, modify and otherwise exploit such Feedback without restriction.
6. Links to Third-Party Sites. This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Direct Line Global. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. The linked sites are not under the control of Direct Line Global, and Direct Line Global is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SITE AND THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE AND THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DIRECT LINE GLOBAL AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THIS SITE, THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE AND THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE OR ASSOCIATED MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE. DIRECT LINE GLOBAL AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DIRECT LINE GLOBAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE, THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE AND THE ASSOCIATED MATERIALS.
10. Limitation of Legal Actions Against Direct Line Global. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising from use of this Site and/or products or services provided by Direct Line Global must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or it shall be forever barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary
12. Termination. You agree that Direct Line Global, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to this Site and your account, if any, at any time and without prior notice for any reason. Direct Line Global may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing this Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Further, you agree that Direct Line Global shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site and/or your account.
13. No Business Relationship Created By Your Use. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Direct Line Globalas a result of your use of this Site.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid, and enforceable and the legality, validity and enforceability of all other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.