Do you and your end users know how the influx of data and the need for connectivity will impact your business in the future year? Are you capable, especially now, of doing more with less, simplifying to speed up, and ensuring operations are optimized remotely?
We’re thrilled to invite you to visit the Direct Line Global exhibit during the BICSI Fall Conference 2022 to speak with our experts and view future-ready ICT infrastructure that can help you drive efficiencies and support your business—from the data center to the edge.
The 2022 BICSI Fall Conference is an in-person event held in Vegas, Nevada. You can learn more about our latest capabilities by visiting our booth at the show. Direct Line has a skilled workforce where our SMEs plan and work closely with our sales and operations teams to provide the best solutions suited to the client’s needs and budgets. We can help you –
- Plan the right infrastructure for mission-critical spaces.
- Build a data center fiber backbone that meets greater bandwidth demands from IoT, 5G, edge computing, and more.
- Manage and execute the installations from planning to completion.
To gain free access to the 2022 BICSI Fall Conference exhibit hall, register on the link below-
While you are there, make sure to stop by our booth #435 to –
- Network with our team
- Andy Lovit – Chief Commercial Officer
- Mike Janes – SVP Business Development
- Trino Ramirez – VP Strategic Partners
- Chuck Willis, Brian Wrenn, and David Sauer – Sales Account Managers
- Anjali Kevlani and Christian Becerra – Marketing Team
Play Oculus VR Game – Get into virtual reality with plenty of VR games to play
Enter to win – A PlayStation 5 by getting a perfect score on the Plinko board.
Get– Lots of exciting giveaways too!